- You can pay for you stay in cash or by credit card.
- To confirm your reservation a prepayment of 30% will be charged, but not least as payment for the first night .
- In case the prepayment wasn’t provided during 3 working days after the booking, the reservation is automatically cancelled. The Hotel booking service will inform you about the cancellation by phone call or e-mail.
- During New Year’s holidays the payment must be done in full before the 1st of December.
- During May holidays the payment must be done in full in 2 weeks before the date of arrival.
- Booking cancellation 14 days before the arrival date is free.
- The prepayment will be returned to your account or you can use it later during the running year.
- By booking cancellation less than 2 weeks, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. The rest will be returned to your account or may stay and be used later during the running year.
- If you’d like to cut you stay, please inform 3 days in advance of the date of check-out. Otherwise the 100 percent of the first night stay will be charged.
- During New Year’s holidays the fine applies in 30 days of the date of arrival. The prepayment is not refundable in case of booking cancellation during the New Year’s holidays.
During High Season of May holydays the fine applies in 14 days of the date of arrival. The prepayment is not refundable in case of booking cancellation.